-
December 23rd, 2012, 06:21 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: newbie looking for altec colours

Originally Posted by
cradeldorf
I can't speak for anyone else but My Altecs do the same thing. I think I have decided it's my ears that are what makes it bad or magical. I have noticed that late night they sound the best, usually after 11 pm and more closer to 3 am.
I think it's not your ears doing the chameleon like sound that you are hearing. I think it is the quality of the power from the outlets. A little cry for help for a power conditioner no?
Eight years ago, before I move to my current residence, I had the same experience in the old house. A DIY isolation trafo and balance power transformer using Plitron 2kVA did the trick for me.
Abe
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28272550 times.
Bookmarks